One of the most appealing components for schools and local authorities is the flexibility and choice of placement options when determining timetabling, targeted outcomes, and the range and scope of learner cohorts. Whether opting for a single or multiple cohort delivery for an individual school, or a rotation of catchment schools within a local authority or trust, we have the ability to build delivery programmes to suit all school types and learner profiles.
We also offer single day workshops, staff CPD training days and specific Year 6 transition support workshops.
The Young Leaders Programmes – ‘Sustained In-School Delivery’
MPCT Young Leaders has an extensive choice of curriculum and placement options available, allowing schools and local authorities the flexibility to choose the right package to suit their desired outcomes, timetabling and cost parameters. In each programme delivery, an array of exciting and engaging themes and topics are utilised to provide intrigue and holistic learning. All programmes are delivered through active learning, developing values and virtues with the focus on having fun!
Each delivery module includes sessions based on teamwork, health and wellbeing, citizenship, leadership, mindset development and military themed activities. At the end of each programme, we coordinate an in school presentation to celebrate learner success, where we encourage parents to attend. We can deliver each programme to the same cohort of learners, or have different learners assigned on half-term delivery rotation.
Academic Year Placement
£425.00 per day
Up to 360 learners
Every learner receives YL branded items/goodies to take home
- Learner development and long-term impact for individuals, classes, year groups
- Single or multiple year groups for efficiency of impact and reach
- Supporting school evidence of the impact and applied strategy towards character education
- Sustained timetabling for embedded delivery
- Contract delivery is based on an academic year, or, the remaining weeks if commencing in-year
- 1-day-a-week allocation for the duration of the programme
- Individual schools can purchase placement, single (40) or multiple cohorts (360 learners)
- Multi-Academy Trusts can purchase for multiple schools/academies on a rotation of delivery per half/full term
- Local Authorities can purchase placement for targeted schools on a rotation of delivery per half/full term
- Secondary schools can purchase for their catchment primary schools on a rotation of delivery per half/full term
We think actions speak louder than words, that’s why we offer all schools a FREE non-committal Young Leaders taster experience. An Instructor will attend your school to deliver a 2-hour session to a cohort of 30 learners. We are confident that once you witness the impact and quality of our taster experience you will want us back!
Experiencing the impact of Young Leaders before committing costs!
MPCT Young Leaders offers the opportunity for schools in close proximity to partner up and share the cost of implementing our unique and outstanding character education programme. By teaming up, schools will be able to activate a huge saving on the day rate of the programme. All you have to do is speak to your neighbouring local schools, appoint a lead school to get in touch with our team, conduct a short information and insight discussion (via telephone), take advantage of the free taster day for both schools and then decide on whether to book a programme!
Please note: Partner schools must be within a 5-mile radius to active this opportunity.
- Cost efficiency still with sustained delivery and impact
- Strengthening school partnerships, catchment collaboration and use of best practice!
Operation: Mission Mindset
£500.00 per day
- Focused learning for specific cohorts, classes and year groups
- Proactive support in targeting areas identified as requiring development
- Reward days
- Enrichment support
Operation: Mission Transition
£500.00 per day
- Year 5 and Year 6 transition support
- Summer term reward days
- Proactive support and intervention for learners with anxiety and low confidence
- Supporting parents/guardians with a holistic approach to the forthcoming transition apprehensions
Operation: Mission CPD
£500.00 per day
- Supporting a schools CPD strategy and training forecast
- Newly qualified teachers, refresher training inset days and training workshops
- Practical ways of implementing cross-curricula character education practice
Young Leaders Summer Schools
Did you know?
A wonderful session delivered by MPCT. It was lovely to see all children engaged in the activities. I think we sometimes underestimate the effect lockdown has had on children; a large part of their lives has been spent away from their peers. MPCT understand this and provided the children with the opportunity to collaboratively work together whilst developing their problem solving and leadership skills.T’yn Y Wern Primary School